30 YEARS of experience
+ 1 million copies sold
Juan Carlos assumed the Direction of CCC of America in 2016 and his motivation was to change the world by producing quality content that promotes universal values. He has always had the desire to serve others and found his calling within the media.
- Received a degree in Communication from the University of Anáhuac.
- Recognized as a Master of Entertainment through the Entertainment Master Class.
- Graduated with a degree in Design Thinking from the School of Design Thinking and in Finance from the University of Anáhuac.
- Teacher at the University of Anáhuac for more than 15 years.
- General Director of CCC of America, a company dedicated to the production of high-quality content for the whole family.
- Creator and Producer of the Lukas Storyteller Series.
- General Producer of the Tribute to John Paul II at Azteca Stadium.
- Husband and father of 3 children.
When he was 3 years old he had the opportunity to meet
St. Mother Theresa of Calcuta,
who after a few minutes of chatting with him told his parents: “He’s going to be a Missionary”
Thank you for letting us be part of your story.
“A great way to teach
kids about saints and our catholic faith”
“I grew up with these movies
and I loved them, I’m glad I can
share this joy with my kids.”
Take us to your church or your school
Get access to all of our content in digital or DVD format for all your community. We have a plan for you.