Discover Our Story
To satisfy the entertainment and formation needs of family-oriented customers through the production and distribution of the highest quality content.
Our company is the result of a great dream and a great team, hard work being the center of all our work.
CCC of America is created with the mission of spreading Christian values thourgh mass media
2hrs Television Daily / Hollywood
Chrystalone Feature film Worldwide presentations International Awards Aired on Disney Channel
“The Day the Sun Danced”
The true story of Fatima animated movie – 30 min
Saints & Heroes Collection
10 animated movies – 30 min
“If You Love Me, Show Me”
Value of love and sexuality – animated movie 30 min
John Paul II Series
10 episodes – 30 min docu series
Lukas Storyteller animated series
13 episodes – 12 min
Live Action & Puppet
5 episodes – 12 min
11 animated movies
English, Spanish & French
14 episodes x 12 min
English, Spanish, Portuguese & Polish
English with subtitles
Thank you for letting us be part of your story.
"I grew up with these movies and I loved them, I'm glad I can share this joy with my kids."
"A great way to teach kids about saints and our catholic faith"
"They have the best on demand subscription for our parish".
- Received a degree in Communication from the University of Anáhuac.
- Recognized as a Master of Entertainment through the Entertainment Master Class.
- Graduated with a degree in Design Thinking from the School of Design Thinking and in Finance from the University of Anáhuac.
- Teacher at the University of Anáhuac for more than 15 years.
- General Director of CCC of America, a company dedicated to the production of high-quality content for the whole family.
- Creator and Producer of the Lukas Storyteller Series.
- General Producer of the Tribute to John Paul II at Azteca Stadium.
- Husband and father of 3 children.
Could Change the World
The entertainment industry is going a thousand an hour, and you check it every day. With your contribution, we can generate more and more content that educates in an entertaining way and sowing values. You add up?